Game crash PLEASE HELP ME!

Darkgun_j_m

Question

Hi again, I didn't get any help from last topic. So i decided to give it a go again... Anybody who can help me or know what i should do?

My issue is when i start Euro truck simulator 2 Multiplayer... and drive like for 1-2 mins, the game crashes, It becomes Black screen and the game crashes, and worst of everything it makes a weird noise in my headphones.. My screen becomes black and i can't do anything, ctrl + delete can't even do that. It forces me to turn off my computer by holding the the button where you start it, and thats what i do., So annoying..

I have Euro truck simulator 2 on Steam i bought it today and i installed Ets2 multiplayer.

I updated the game to temporary_ 1_12_01 - 1.12.1 like everyone said i should... I made a new profile and when i start and are about to deliver my first cargo it crashes haven't even drove 10 meters it crashes totally. 

All my mods are unchecked no mods using.. Even heard u from people u can't use mods in Multiplayer. Does it have to do with my settings? Maybe graphic settings?I tried to set my graphic setting to low? On the multiplayer.. Didn't work

Maybe the problem that when i bought Ets2 from Steam i installed it and updated it to 1.12. because that what the multiplayer supports? Should i reinstall and keep it the latest version?

I have one question I'm always wondering.. Where should you change your settings? in Euro truck simulator 2 on steam? OR on the Ets2 multiplayer? I changed my graphic setting in Ets2 multiplayer, should i do that in Ets2 on steam? Or dosen't it matter? Maybe thats the problem?

So please help me! Any suggestions? PLEASE HELP!

MY SPECS ARE:
Windows Vista tm Home Premium

System: Pacard bell

Modell: IMEDIA A5520 NCD
Prestanda 3,7 prestandaklassificering
Proccesor: AMD Phenom ™ 8600 Triple-Core processor 2.30 GHz
Minne (RAM): 4,00 GB
Systemtyp: 32-bitars operativsystem
Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce 405 

7 answers to this question

What is Gpu? You mean my specs?

My specs are: 

Windows Vista tm Home Premium

System: Pacard bell

Modell: IMEDIA A5520 NCD

Prestanda 3,7 prestandaklassificering

Proccesor: AMD Phenom 8600 Triple-Core processor 2.30 GHz

Minne (RAM): 4,00 GB

Systemtyp: 32-bitars operativsystem

Here is my Game.log txt - Link: http://pastebin.com/ENkiqXS3

And here is my Game.crash.txt - LINK: http://pastebin.com/B13QgHz3, But i think its the wrong one because it's says 

1. Crash log created on: Tue Jul 30 15:10:41 2013, I only have this one..