What a disappointment

YoschiGame

Question

I was so happy that I finally managed to get the money to buy the Euro Truck Simulator 2 and finally I was able to play it in multiplayer but I find that the TruckersMP Launcher is only for Windows 64 bit I wanted to cry Was the biggest disappointment that I had in my life I have 32 bit Windows and it pained me a lot that TrukersMP is no longer available for 32 bit I really hurt that I can not play the multiplayer I ask the developers to please Make a squeeze For removing the TruckersMP for 32 bit I think they lost a lot of people to remove the system 32 bit multiplayer I beg of heart to make an effort for its users who can not upgrade to 64 bit I am one I do not have the money to improve my pc me Strive hard to get the game.

I ask all those who are in favor of this cause to leave their message and their like.

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

2 answers to this question

Sorry but no amount of "likes" and/or comments will not change SCS's mind about downgrading (I guess you could say) to 32bit.

Sorry about your situation but your only option is to purchase a x64 license for whatever flavour of operating system you prefer. :)

Regards.

Most new games are requiring 64-bit OS, such as GTA V, Just Cause 3, Battlefield 1, etc.  Also, the dev would have too much work when both 32-bit an 64-bit versions were made at the same time due to difference in the code. It may result in big increase in time on making the update for TruckersMP, especially, when SCS adds new trailers/trucks to the game by either DLC, or by the game update . 

If you want to ask anywhere on forums whenever 32-bit version of MP will be supported in future, try to start GTA V on your 32-bit machine before checking game's system requirements.

Instead of quoting the post above, use the ^ character. The character is actually pointing to the post above.

How to fix sudden steering issue on your USB steering wheel