Weird bug, flying spinning truck

CrystalBall

Mod Version:  0.1.3 R2
Controllers Used: Keyboard
Description of Issue:  Below
How to reproduce: Below
Screenshots / Videos: Below

So I crashed in multiplayer today in the middle of the road, and when I loaded back in, my truck was launched into space, 100% damaged, I lost my trailer, and it was spinning erratically. It wouldn't come down from it either, then it crashed. I tried recovering my truck and it launched me back into the glitch and crashed again. Unfortunately I didn't get to record it, but I got some screenshots. I have no idea what happened or why.

post-15908-0-09840500-1421495715_thumb.p

Mod Version:  0.1.3 R2

Controllers Used: Keyboard

Description of Issue:  Below

How to reproduce: Below

Screenshots / Videos: Below

So I crashed in multiplayer today in the middle of the road, and when I loaded back in, my truck was launched into space, 100% damaged, I lost my trailer, and it was spinning erratically. It wouldn't come down from it either, then it crashed. I tried recovering my truck and it launched me back into the glitch and crashed again. Unfortunately I didn't get to record it, but I got some screenshots. I have no idea what happened or why.

Maybe you logged into another player? He corpsed launch you over the map.

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.

I thought that could have happened but every time that has happened before at rest areas, it kind of pushes me out of the way or puts me on top of them. It messed up my save file.. 103 hours gone.  :(

And, load a save game?

I wonder if you look both ways when you cross my mind..

Be slow to critize, be fast to appreciate.