Be a Cop

KitKrak

Question

5 answers to this question

To receive the "admin" position and thus drive a police car requires a lot of dedication and hard work. The guide I linked tells you that the first step is to be a moderator, as well as telling you additional info on what to do and how to become and In-game administrator in a lot more detail.

Regarding recruitment for moderation (as explained in the guide linked above): Requirements + other details are available here: https://forum.truckersmp.com/index.php?/forum/211-recruitment/ . Have a good look and acknowledge what exactly is asked from an individual before you apply, when moderation recruitment re-opens. 

Good luck. 

• Upvote 1

Hi there,

In order to be allowed to drive a car with police accessoires, you need to become Forum Moderator first, then admin. Unfortunatly for you, the recruitments for Forum Moderator just closed, and you can't apply anymore. 

If you keep on posting until the next recruitments without getting any warnings or bans, I'm sure you'll reach the goal of being a police officer some time.

Kind Regards,

CrazyPillow

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

Hello the only way to use the Police skoda is becoming an admin to become an admin you must first be a forums moderator and prove that you have the required attitude and skills to become an ingame admin. The requirements for becoming a Moderator are

Requirements:

- Min. 17 years old

- Good knowledge of English

- Min. 75 posts

- Min. 10 reputation points

- Good behaviour

TIP: Spamming the account with posts wont help you become a moderator your posts must be useful and help full to the community. 

Moderation Recruitment is currently closed so you have to wait until the Moderation recruitment is open again 

Edited by Truckerpilot

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

The police car is reserved for admins (and I believe forum mods) only.

However the Skoda is free to drive on other servers apart from EU1. You can buy it at any truck dealer.

If you try and launch into MP with police additions, you will automatically kicked.

I hope that helped!

76561198206943368.png  If my post helped, don't hesitate to click that green up arrow! ^_^