When entering the highway from the side of the road

Hello and thank you for taking the time to read this posting. My name is william and I am the owner of the company called Texas Transports LLC. Today and over the last couple of hours I have had some close encounters with drivers who apparently do not know how to enter the roadway correctly so i thought i would bring some light to this. When you are on the side of the road and are about to enter the roadway please do not turn directly into the right lane as if you are making a turn. The reason for this is when another player is coming down the roadway and possibly at a high rate of speed their reaction time is reduced. Thus being said if a player is hauling a heavy load they can not slow down quick enough for may not be able to avoid you. please merge onto the roadway slightly but remain in your lane. if possible wait until the player passes you and then proceed onto the roadway. I have had several close calls today where I had to nearly hit the guardrail to avoid hitting someone. Use a little common sense and respect to those who are around you. Remember yes it is a computer game but it is also a simulation game and thus being said there are some drivers who play this game as real as they can. I luckily was able to avoid each truck coming onto the roadway without causing any damage to myself or their truck as well. 

This subject has been raised before, unfortunately, there are people who play to troll or just to speed around without respect.

It's one of the bad things about MP, however, recording your gameplay so as to have evidence when you report them will help the admin's set the correct punishment for their actions. Admins can't be everywhere at once, hense the reporting system in place. :)

Totally agree, however, it's the nature of multiplayer games that people need to be taught the rules by punishment sometimes.

You've posted something like this before, and I totally get where you're coming from. However, these players are at around the age of 13 or maybe even younger. Please don't blame them for their 'driving skills', as they have never driven a car or truck before and as they aren't even allowed to do so.

tfmpillow | Retired Team Member

Rules | Recruitment | Support | Feedback | Meet the Team | Guides | Suggestions

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

The fact is that some people like me love the speed but in my case safely, if u go over 130 kmh u cannot disturb others on road, do a clean overtaking and continue your route, dont hit when you have preference, according to lanes or signals go and when not  let people pass its simple.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived