michelin Fan pack

johnny4989

Question

Hi everyone ! 

I want to buy the "Michelin Fan Pack" DLC ,But first i got some questions !  if i put michelin tires(i heared they are very good with the fuel and speed) , can others see my tires ? if not , what they will see ? if they see a stock wheel its good for me too but i want to exactly know what others will See.

Thanks ! :)

0KOSiZm.png

5 answers to this question

Hi,

Other players that do not have your dLC will not be able to dee your tires or skin, they will see either texture error or a defsult skin.

Many thanks,

2 hours ago, johnny4989 said:

Hi everyone ! 

I want to buy the "Michelin Fan Pack" DLC ,But first i got some questions !  if i put michelin tires(i heared they are very good with the fuel and speed) , can others see my tires ? if not , what they will see ? if they see a stock wheel its good for me too but i want to exactly know what others will See.

Thanks ! :)

If the player has the DLC, they will see your tire. If they do not, they will see a default tire. It goes along the same lines as paints. If the player has the paint pack you are using, they will see your paint. If not, they'll more then likely see your last default paint texture or a completely white truck.

TruckersMP Retired Game Moderator