Euro Truck Simulator Crash when launched through TruckersMP Launcher

TheDerpSter6789

Question

Hi all,

I have been getting this problem for a while now, and whenever I launch my game through the truckersMP launcher it starts up fine, and selects a server fine. HOWEVER! Once I have selected a sever, this comes up - Click Here -  and I click ok, my game will freeze and crash.

This is extreamly annoying, and I hope a fix can be found.

Just in case this is important: - Logitech G920 w/ H Shifter

Intel I5 Dual Core 4200H 2.6Ghz

GeForce GTX 950m

x64 Bit windows and processor.

Thank you for any response as it is greatly appreciated!

- Nightmare

20 answers to this question

Hello are you using a program like Tour-o-matic or similar? These programs use advanced SDk to get information from your game

TruckerPilot

Report a player Rules - Staff recruitment - Feedback - Help - Bug Report - Suggestions

1 hour ago, TheDerpSter6789 said:

Thank you for your response, unfortunatly this isnt the case. :(

Try this

Goto:  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64

and see if there is a plugins folder in there, delete anything that has 'telementary' in it, (copy it somewhere first for backup) then see if the message goes away.

If it doesnt, delete the entire plugins folder and try again (remember to copy and past the folder somewhere first so that you have a backup in case this screws up your game).

Then see if it works.

This is an old 2015 fix that I found so i'm unsure if it is still relevant but you can go ahead and try.

18 hours ago, 3567- said:

Try this

Goto:  C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Euro Truck Simulator 2\bin\win_x64

and see if there is a plugins folder in there, delete anything that has 'telementary' in it, (copy it somewhere first for backup) then see if the message goes away.

If it doesnt, delete the entire plugins folder and try again (remember to copy and past the folder somewhere first so that you have a backup in case this screws up your game).

Then see if it works.

This is an old 2015 fix that I found so i'm unsure if it is still relevant but you can go ahead and try.

Again thank you so much for your response, but again it it doesnt work :( but thank you so much for your response!

3 hours ago, TheDerpSter6789 said:

It seems like all my problems are because the launcher runs in 64bit, however my processor is 64bit and has worked for the past year

You have a 64bit operating system so why not run TruckersMP in 64 bit.

Goto steam and open ETS 2 and choose Direct X 64bit then open TruckersMP and now it's 64bit.

Do you have .net framework installed?

If you haven't already, please delete the ETS2MP folder in documents and untinstsll the current TruckersMP client, then re-install the mod.

Please make sure that you backup your spawning logs if you need them.

I will additionally advice that you re-install ETS2 also and make sure thst you copy your profiles from the Euro Trufk Simulator 2 folder iny our documents as a backup.

You can also try removing your save games (keeping a backup ofcourse) from your docukents and letting the game run with a new profile or you can download a profile frol the internet, somce your profile might be currupt.

On 10/02/2017 at 6:13 AM, Sentinel127 said:

Do you have .net framework installed?

If you haven't already, please delete the ETS2MP folder in documents and untinstsll the current TruckersMP client, then re-install the mod.

Please make sure that you backup your spawning logs if you need them.

I will additionally advice that you re-install ETS2 also and make sure thst you copy your profiles from the Euro Trufk Simulator 2 folder iny our documents as a backup.

You can also try removing your save games (keeping a backup ofcourse) from your docukents and letting the game run with a new profile or you can download a profile frol the internet, somce your profile might be currupt.

I allready have .NET Framework installed on the latest version. :(

PLEASE HELPPPPPP!!!!

46 minutes ago, TheDerpSter6789 said:

I allready have .NET Framework installed on the latest version. :(

PLEASE HELPPPPPP!!!!

Try to reset your economy, 

It helped someone else with this SDK problem.

1 hour ago, TheDerpSter6789 said:

This has not worked, I don't know what the issue is :(

Okay,

1. Goto C:\Users\username\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\ 
  2. Click 'Date modified'
  3. Open the folder that is closest to the top and is labeled 'profiles(number)'
  4. Again click 'date modified' once in that folder
  5. Open the folder that is at the top of the list
  6. Find the controls.sii file and move it to your desktop, (so that it is now on your desktop and that there is no longer a controls.sii file in that folder
  7. Restart your computer
  8. Start TruckersMP and see if the issue is resolved, (you will need to re-configure all of the controls for your wheel).

If this does not solve your issue then as a final resort you can make a ticket at truckersmp.com/support

Thank you,