tour-o-matic

SrWild

If i put this in a wrong place please put it in the right spot.

I'm wounding how long is Tour-o-Matic is gonna stay around I've read old post about it merging with wotrdb but now wotrdb is gone.

I'm also wounding if they are gonna fix the trip logger anytime soon or whats up with it.

Its not posting right info in job log I know I drive over an hr on my last job I did from Oxnard cali to elko Nevada the job log said the trip time was 3 sec's. I'm also wounding if tour-o-matic gonna have there own forums or is tmp admins allow them to keep using this site for the forums.  

If u need to check my job info out on the site here is the job log link https://tour-o-matic.net/jobs/view/92946 of my last job I did before I posting this I did other dives and any of my job's isn't posting right this month. if I need give a link for my job lists just let me know and I'll post my job link here.

I know this site is being worked on as well atm its better then virtual trucking manager site I like logit compare to vtmlive but would be better if logit gets worked on some more soon for all jobs from others can get posted right.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived