Changing key binding

S1lvaa

Question

Hello there,

I would like to ask, if there is any way to change the key for chat. I use QWERTZ keyboard and I am using "Y" button for gear down, so everytime I want to downshift, my chat opens. Is there anyway to change it? I don't really want to change my key bindings for shifting up and won because I am used to them for quite a long time. Thank you for your answers!

• Upvote 1

1 answer to this question

On 14/1/2017 at 1:22 AM, S1lvaa said:

Hello there,

I would like to ask, if there is any way to change the key for chat. I use QWERTZ keyboard and I am using "Y" button for gear down, so everytime I want to downshift, my chat opens. Is there anyway to change it? I don't really want to change my key bindings for shifting up and won because I am used to them for quite a long time. Thank you for your answers!

At the moment you can't rebind any MP keys, you're stuck with what is already bound to. Maybe in the future they will add the possibility to change binding

• Upvote 1