$5 Bag of Lettuce

Question

I don't know if I put this in the right category, but I likely did.

I haven't went on Truckers MP for one reason; I don't have any actual trucks.

Here are my "trucks":

Skoda Superb (Steam Workshop), black, police blue singular light

Renault Master (Modded), Police Nationale skin (Steam Workshop), 2 blue small lights (blue color modded), multiple Renault Master customizations

Hey, I like the police vehicles, ok?

Not only that, but apparently, using vehicles that look like police vehicles isn't allowed unless you're a moderator or something.

So, my best guess is that this question's a waste of time, and I need to save up for an actual, legitimate truck, right?

7 answers to this question

Hello Player with awesome name,

you are absolutely right. I, additionally, have some useful links for you down below:

Because you do like the police cars I will give you those two topics as well. After achieving the great success everybody is looking for (just kiddin' :P), you will be able to show everybody what you got ^^

If you have further questions, just ask them on the forum or create a ticket with major issues or suggestions right here: https://support.truckersmp.com/index.php?a=add

As of now, this is all I have to say :)

Kind regards ;)

Hi,

The only mods that work with TMP can be found at the forum topic int he best answer!

Best Answer Marked

/Moved To Solved!

You can also just download a profile off of the internet which has a lot of money, here is a link: http://www.ets2mods.org/cheats/ets2-save-game-no-dlc

This save game doesn't have the map explored so you could do that yourself while trucking with friends :)

UPDATE: New vehicle list:

• Police Nationale Skoda Superb
  • VSAV Renault Master L2H2 (Pretty much red-and-white rapid-response French ambulances)
  • Google Street View Skoda Superb

I'm guessing the Street View and VSAV L2H2 are vehicles I'm allowed to drive, seeing they're not police vehicles. But the VSAV L2H2 has blue beacons, is that bad?

I'll give it to you bluntly,

Anything that is blue or has police marked on it is strictly only accessible and available for use on multiplayer servers by game administrators and other staff members, standard members / players such as yourself are not allowed to use these skins and if you do so you will be kicked from the server the moment you try to enter.

You can still use these skins and lights in non-multiplayer environments however.

Also, you can't use any kind of car or truck mods except those that are available on the official ETS 2 steam DLC store, you should check the information provided by Anriandor