ETS2 MP want start

igzy20

Question

Hello!

I have problem with my MP client. It start as singleplayer. I try everything and nothing helps.

- I don't have any antivirus

- I try start with admin (my account have admin rights, but I try click on right click and then open with admin)

- I try install both on default C: location and in my ETS2 Steam folder

- Try several uninstall and install 

- I have original Steam game and latest version of game and mod

After I start game in MP shortcut or in launcher it start as normal singleplayer game with no sign of multiplayer.

On my another laptop it work just fine. After I start game, initial screens show and then it pop up MP screen when I put my login data and then with no problem I can go to server which I choose.

I try everything to play MP on this laptop, but nothing helps. Can you give me some advice, please?

Below is my game.log file.

http://pastebin.com/qXY1VxfG

13 answers to this question

Looks like this could be causing your issue, not sure though.

00:00:22.700 : loading 'mp_launch_helper' 'E:/Igre/Steam/SteamApps/common/Euro Truck Simulator 2/bin/win_x86/plugins/mp_launch_helper.dll'00:00:29.149 : quit00:00:29.150 : unloaded 'mp_launch_helper'

Do you definitely have the mp_launch_helper.dll in your plugins folder?

• Upvote 1

Hello.

Did you have something mods or grafics mod? If yes, You must shutdown them all. Aslo reinstall Dirext X9 & mircosoft visual c++. 

Check the path instalation:
One times must be: steam\steamapps\common\euro truck simulator 2\euro truck simulator 2 multiplayer

Second times must be: steam\steamapps\common\euro truck simulator 2

Run MP as admin: right click at icon - properties - compatibility - Run this program as admin.

• Upvote 1

No, profile status is set to Public.

The only thing that cross my mind what to do now is to reinstall whole game, but I will leave that only for last. I don't want mess with that now because singleplayer game works just fine.

Hey guys, it's me again.

Unfortunatelly, new release doesn't fix my problem. I tried reinstall game but nothing, MP still doesn't work. I have tried everything but there is no solutions. I think that problem is in my laptop, not in mod.

Thank you all for your help and advices!

Admin can lock this thread if they want.

See you some other time in MP.  :)