need to downgrade game version

SeptemberTHC

26 minutes ago, SeptemberTHC said:

i need to downgrade game version and i dont understand it why?!!! i did everything i can play solo but not multiplayer!!

Downgrading the game does not work. I have tried this when I got the update a few hours ago.

I also posted a thread to alert people and messaged the devs... Just have to wait now unfortunately.

Just now, dvojinov said:

the problem is ..downgrade to what ??? in my case after this update it is still the same version 1.4.2.2s and ATSMP doesn't launch popping error window :
"Unsuported game version detected To play you need to have 1.4.2.2s...." 

Downgrading does not work for this update. You will have to wait for new TruckersMP patch.

Just now, A_Sweaty_Wombat said:

Downgrading does not work for this update. You will have to wait for new TruckersMP patch.

Thanks ! then we wait...nothing to do !

It caught me in the middle of the game...suddenly I saw msg that I have been disonected , I stopped aside then made a save , exited the game found out ATS has received update and then the trouble started with ATSMP . 

Just now, dvojinov said:

Thanks ! then we wait...nothing to do !

It caught me in the middle of the game...suddenly I saw msg that I have been disonected , I stopped aside then made a save , exited the game found out ATS has received update and then the trouble started with ATSMP . 

It caught me off guard too. I booted up my computer after having a break and did something away from my computer, I tried to start MP and cried when I saw the error because I knew what it meant. :(

Hopefully won't be too long though until it's updated. They're usually really good at quickly updating the client.

If your game updated just wait.
Downgrading doesn't work.

If you're still on the old version, keep it that way til a new update on TruckersMP is released.
You can also disable auto-update on steam to prevent the game from updating without you knowing.

• 9 months later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived