Speed limiter for external contracts

Deniedstingray

Question

4 answers to this question

You can't unlock the speed limiter for World Of Truckers Trailers.

Theses trailers was added in the game for give some of Roleplay.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Un passé lourd, une longue histoire, un vécu toujours existant avec la tête haute de nos jours.

Avoir une vie comme un développeur, et ne vivre que de sa passion pour rendre heureux les autres, n'est qu'une activité banale pour n'importe qui.

Si l'on veut écouter les autres, dans nos rêves, nos envies, on peut toujours avoir de l'aide, mais il ne faut jamais écouter les mauvaises langues de bois.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There isn't. External contracts are managed by World of Trucks, they use real time instead of in-game time and the speed is limited at 90 Km/h, this was made, supposedly, so everyone doing them finds the same conditions, no advantages for speeders. Maybe you can bypass this limiter using cheat engine or any other speed hacking method, but I never tried so I can't tell for sure. And using any speed hacking techniques in MP can lead you to a ban, so even if it were possible, I wouldn't recommend it.

Edited by FernandoCR