What is EU 2 (Relay)?

Kazuma

Question

Everytime EU 2 (Relay) appears in the server status page i cant connect to the EU 2 server. It tries to reconnect over and over again but it cant

EU 2 has 2300 slots but EU 2 (Relay) has 2800 slots. Eventhough EU 2 (Relay) is not full i still cant join to that server aswell

When i dont see the message "server queue is full" then i know i wont be able to join to EU 2 server

6 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, Madas said:

EU2 (Relay) is server where you shloud have a bit lower ping. The question is why you are not allowed to connect EU2? 

When there is no EU 2 (Relay) server in the server status page then i can join to EU 2 server with no problem.But when EU 2 (Relay) server appears in the server status page then i cant join anymore to EU 2 server. Currently i can play on EU 2 server because the EU 2 (Relay) server is not up yet. When it's up then i cant join to EU 2

Europe 2 is the normal connection but Europe 2 Relay is basically a better connection to the server depending on your internet but if you connect to the relay you are still a player in Europe 2