Loan problem

SeRGiOPaOk4

Question

Hello guys i am facing a problem with my load  the remaiming days are 0 eventhough i have paid somewhere in 3 or 4 days it reseted and it won't start what can i do? should i wait to sum up all the money to pay it?

My In-Game Status:image.png

:) Drop a Like if you found my answer helpfull and don't hesitate to PM me either here or on Steam :)

76561198034018322.png

6 answers to this question

If you take a loan and then change between single- and multiplayer, it can cause you problems because the time and day are not the same in both game modes.

great! problably a disconnection caused that problem.. :/ thanks for the idea what's wrong though

My In-Game Status:image.png

:) Drop a Like if you found my answer helpfull and don't hesitate to PM me either here or on Steam :)

76561198034018322.png

great! problably a disconnection caused that problem.. :/ thanks for the idea what's wrong though

As above, if you play in the same game mode (and server) that the loan was taken out on, it might start working properly again.

In relation to the above comment about the server, I started a job on the US server, then jumped onto the EU one and once I finished the job in quick time it was long time late.