Game freezes

[GER] Poldi

Question

English:

I have a problem. When I go out with my friends and let me tow then freezes the game and after that nothing more happens. I reinstalled the game already 5x. I do not know what to do yet .. Does this have to mean? Client log in the Annex

German:

Ich habe ein Problem. Wenn ich mit meinen Freunden fahre und mich danach abschleppen lasse friert das Spiel ein und danach passiert nix mehr. Habe das Spiel schon 5x neuinstalliert. Ich weiß nicht was ich noch tun soll..

Hat das was zu bedeuten? Siehe Anhang

MfG

Poldinator

client_25_07_2016.log

4 answers to this question

Hallo @Poldinator[GER]

Versuchen sie die Grafikkarte wiederherzustellen. Sie sollten auch ihr Computer mit einen Antivirusprogramm durchsuchen lassen.

image.png.d32d72f20578079aac89efa9358ba6dc.png

Reporting Player                    Appeal Your Ban                    Feedback System                    Rules

Topic Locked and moved to Unsolved due to inactivity for 14 days.

If the problem is solved, please PM me and I´ll move the topic to Solved.

team_team-game-admin.png    TEAM MEMBER SINCE APRIL 2016. SPANISH / ENGLISH IGA TEAM MEMBER.

how to appeal a ban      how to report a user       In-game rules      feedback & contacting upper staff