Proofs for ban-requests - Twitch not good enough?

ledgeri [HUN]

Question

I made a report about a player, as i did it several times, but now i recived a "Declined" status, because i used twich -as several times... PLS tell me what happened to be a problem with that in the last month? Or the claimer can not load it in? Why my bad if one of the staff member can not wach it -who need to prepaired...?

ledgeri.png/@ twitch ( Where i am streaming my every MULTI MOMENT!)             EU #2

5 answers to this question

Make sure you made a highlight instead of using a past broadcast.

Past broadcasts expire after 14-60 days depending on whether you have turbo or not. Obviously evidence is no good for a ban if it expires. You could create a highlight or export it over to youtube, uring twitch's function.

Chjl1234

EX-IGA 

^

I asked it before definitely (with mentioning expire dates), and an admin anserwed positively to the use of it as i dd id until now + i made 4 successful repors with this method sinche march, and noone was nearby to mention this can be a problem, until now.

So what changed, or why those was accepted?

Edited by Chjl1234
Quoting the above post

ledgeri.png/@ twitch ( Where i am streaming my every MULTI MOMENT!)             EU #2

PM recently asked us sites that shouldn't be used, I gave twitch as an example. Whether that was actually put into place since or not, no idea. I left my IGA position since then.

5 minutes ago, Chjl1234 said:

PM recently asked us sites that shouldn't be used, I gave twitch as an example. Whether that was actually put into place since or not, no idea. I left my IGA position since then.

SO then can i get a list of the allowed sites, or modes on them, or the not allowed ones?