ATS Controller setup

flybel

Question

Hey,

I recently bought ATS. I already played ETS2 with my DualShock4 controller and a driver called DS4 to XInput Mapper 1.2.2 by InhexSTER and everything works fine. The driver emulates an XBox Controller for Windows. 

However when I bought ATS (it was just after the update was released that said " XInput support added - custom support for XBox controller. "), I was able to configure all analog controls, but the button mapping did not work at all. It just shows no reaction when I want to set a control and press a button on the controller.

Not quite sure what that's about, can anyone help me?

policeceptionsig.thumb.jpg.9ceaf39140d55cb4d0a6821e8ebbe3dd.jpg

3 answers to this question

Your profile in ETS2 work correctly with the control? If yes, try make a copy the archives "controls.sii" and "global_controls.sii" in your profile in ETS2, and paste in the same location in your ATS profile.

Controls.sii = C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles\YourProfile

Global_controls.sii = C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2

I have downloaded the ATS Demo Version in Steam, and my wired control of XBox 360 show the same problem. I did the procedure I mentioned, and it worked.

• Upvote 1
76561198274653564.png

9 hours ago, DiegoLBC1 said:

Your profile in ETS2 work correctly with the control? If yes, try make a copy the archives "controls.sii" and "global_controls.sii" in your profile in ETS2, and paste in the same location in your ATS profile.

Controls.sii = C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles\YourProfile

Global_controls.sii = C:\Users\YourName\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2

I have downloaded the ATS Demo Version in Steam, and my wired control of XBox 360 show the same problem. I did the procedure I mentioned, and it worked.

It reset my video settings, but after selecting "Keyboard + XBox 360 Controller for Windows" again, it worked. Thanks a lot!

/solved

• Upvote 1

policeceptionsig.thumb.jpg.9ceaf39140d55cb4d0a6821e8ebbe3dd.jpg