Car TDI version use too much fuel

NuSpirit

Mod Version: Version 0.2.0.9.1
Controllers Used: Xbox One Gamepad
Description of Issue: TDI version of the car use way more fuel/showing less range than TSI version
How to reproduce: Simply get specific version of engine for a car
Video

JhDCJpQ.png

^Problem is it literally drained 1l fuel every kilometer (or other way around). When I went from Rotterdam to Brussel I had 2/3rds of fuel gone. And no matter how much I hold the revs up, its not possible for me to lose fuel so quickly.

JhDCJpQ.png

If I had 50 liter capacity, instead of 350+ ingame, I wouldnt even make it to Brussel with that car and that fuel (in)efficiency. Not to mention with TSI I went from Malmo to Rotterdam (to change for TDI) and I didnt always went 100 km/h.

JhDCJpQ.png

Already turned it off but sometimes it reappears (to fix it I need to stop a car, turn off engine, alt tab out of game and return - now it happens with TSI as well (it is like once every 15th session I play))

JhDCJpQ.png

• 1 year later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived