Chat box Issue

Townysc

Question

Hey , just wanted to report that since the last patch , i'm getting random issues as i cannot type anymore in the game , the Y key opens literally nothing , i tried to sleep , use f7 and try to reset it somehow , no luck , i have to reopen the game everytime that happens , i have no idea why its doing that , but its a bit frustrating. Happened 2times in ~~1 hour

Thank you

I also tried to change keyboard to US , and other languages , did not fix it at all. I cannot really provide any video as its just doing nothing when i hit the Y key which opens the chatbox

2 answers to this question

Hello,

Just to confirm is a bug or not. Can you see other player's chat message and server/admin announcements?

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif

Thread inactive/no response for 14 days.

Can not confirm bug. Moved to Help-Unsolved.

Please send me (or other forum moderators) a message if you would like this topic to be re-opened.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

SprinterFS.gif