Error in game.Pls help me

Chelovek

Question

Hi I do not know where exactly to write, for the first time here.Installed game and klient.Loggin to account when they choose a city where to start playing the game crashes , the client is reinstalled , and cash games tested in steam.Help me!!!

6 answers to this question

17 minutes ago, FirestarteR93 said:

Hai, Starting new profile doesn't work in MP, because servers control the time and the game just crashes;

There are 2 ways to fix it:

• Play in single player until you buy your own truck or
  • Use this profile (it has enough $ to buy a truck, so you don't have to waste time in single player)

I do not understand how can I buy a truck on this profile. (If you know you can write in Russian?)

Здравствуйте,
купить грузовик вам нужно идти к дилерам грузовиков, а затем нажмите на грузовике вы хотите купить. Это то же самое на новом профиле, как это с одним Firestarter дал вам (но вам нужны деньги в первую очередь)

ENG Translation:

Hello,

To buy a truck you need to go to Truck Dealers, then click on the Truck you want to buy within that tab. This is the same on a new Profile as it is with the one FirestarteR93 gave you (but you need money first)

Regards.

Edited by JokerEL
Fixed grammer mistakes

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

2 minutes ago, JokerEL said:

Здравствуйте,
купить грузовик вам нужно идти к дилерам грузовиков, а затем нажмите на грузовике вы хотите купить. Это то же самое на новом профиле, как это с одним Firestarter дал вам (но вам нужны деньги в первую очередь)

ENG Translation:

Hello,

to buy a truck you need to go to truck dealers, then click on the truck you want to buy within that tab. This is the same on a new profile as it is with the one Firestarer gave you (but you need money first)

Это нужно в одиночной игре делать? У меня в мультиплеер не заходит.

да, это должно быть сделано в одиночной игре

ENG Translation: Yes, this should be done in Single Player.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion