Can't load up my game ("game change detected")

locomoco

Question

This error message comes up and no jobs are available when I try to load my save up. I try and do the g_force_economy_reset 1 trick for the jobs to appear too but the game hangs and crashes after I change it to this and visit another garage. It seems as though the g_force_economy_reset 1 trick makes the game crash now, I must add that I have not played this game for months since my last save. When ever I load up the game to play mp I am automatically placed at the London garage with that message and no jobs.

3 answers to this question

When the game is updated and you try to load a save from an older version, it will send you back to your garage which is fine. You can save the game the next time you're on, so when you load in the future, that message shouldn't appear.

As for the no jobs - have you tried sleeping in-game? This usually fixes it for me and the jobs simply re-appear.