Reporting

rockernige

Question

Yesterday i made several reports of a guy (kaktus7684) for ramming and trolling my self and other members of the company, he continued this until he had given himself too much damage he had to f7 i will put screen shots of him doing this, and the message i sent asking him to stop and that he needs to go to f7, i am just asking how come nothing was done at the time.

Thanks

PS first image shows message, second shows one ramming event, and third shows him just after he rammed me and killed my engine

post-7520-0-81008600-1419866852_thumb.pn

post-7520-0-93713600-1419866969_thumb.pn

post-7520-0-84072300-1419866970_thumb.pn

1 answer to this question

Please repost this in the report topic, here: http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/2965-reporting/

When it comes to the reason why action hasn't been taken, we have situations where we have only a few (less than 5) admins and hundreds of reports coming in, so the admins can't always respond to reports quick enough to catch those breaking the rules, thus people may go unpunished for periods of time, but if they continue, they will eventually be punished. Marked as solved.

HumaneWolf - Website - Twitter - GitHub

Ex-Developer