There are no longer any jobs

KraftSingleSlice

Question

I had to uninstall then reinstall my american truck simulator then downgrade to play online, so my account was gone. I started a new one and after the first job, when i go to do another job, it is blank. REstarting the game doesn't work and since i do not have my own truck i cannot call for help or go get some rest to reset the economy. Please help.

6 answers to this question

Hi,

If you want to reinstall the game, you shouldn't remove all the data. By removing all the data, it'll remove the save file also.

If you dont have your own truck, you better play on single player until you have your own, because the tralier is actually spawned in the company but the job lists did not get updated.

Regards,

I'm amazing

TERjqBU.png

I had to delete my folder because I kept going to properties then beta and click on programs to get the mp to work. So eventually it gave me disc error and wouldn't reinstall or update or anything, so I deleted the folder and reinstalled. The last part of your reply doesn't make sense to me