ATSMP stopped working

Lotus3xiG3 [GER]

Question

I was at the gas station in Redding and when I was ready to go (tank full), I started the Engine and the Mod didn't react anymore and the Display was frozen. After sometime the warnings "American Truck Simulator Multiplayer antwortet nicht mehr" (ENG: ATSMP isn't answering anymore?) and also "Keine Rückmeldung" (ENG: No Response) appeared! I waited about 2-3 minutes and then it worked again. But now there was a huge traffic jam heading into the gas Station, but they couldn't because my truck was at this place and I couldn't react. Many guys told in the chat, that they would report me, but I hadn't any chance to do anything!

In the case anyone of the guys in the traffic jam reads this, so please don't report me. I just can say that I'm sorry for that! ; (

[GER] Es tut mir wirklich leid, aber ich konnte dagegen nichts machen (s.o.)!

4 answers to this question

Something is there crashing your game. You might provide a crash log if there is one in your "documents" folder, so that our support members could figure out the problem and fix it.

Moved to Help.

-- One banned troll means one sad troll. Conserve banning. The trolls will appreciate it.

҉  PEOPLE'S REPUBLIC OF RECKLESS DRIVERS

SprinterFS.gif