Im having issues sorry!

dazmaster93

Question

Hey peeps. i been looking around for help in guides and in the rules but i still have not found a fix or way to get the issue fixed.

I first of all cant talk in the chat. i press y and then i cant type anything at all.

Secondly i am unable to find the buttom or command to get online. as right now i have a red offline in my top right of the screen.

Sorry if these are easy questions and if i might of just not found them before. Please reply soon

3 answers to this question

Make sure you have not pressed F9 by mistake. This will disable chat, so click F9, and see if this fixes it. For the 'offline message' in the corner, make sure you have the correct version of MP. Normally, it comes up in the corner of the screen as 'Steam offline' when Steam is updating or something. Is this the same for you?

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

^^ STEAM OFFLINE usually shows in the lower right corner. And even with Steam disconnected, you can keep playing online, I know this from experience.

Chat only works when you are online, connected to the server. As soon as you figure out what's preventing your game to go online, you'll be able to chat. There are no buttons or commands to get online, you launch the game, choose a server, it takes you to your profile screen. Select the profile, and you'll be taken to the Menu game screen. Then you hit the Drive button and that's when your game starts connecting to the server. If that server is full, it can take some time to find a free spot, you just have to wait until the message "Connection established" appears in the lower left corner of the screen. or restart the game and choose a different server.