[Problem] Cannot Validate!

SourCrowd.de

Question

Hello,

I have major problem with the Launcher, I cannot start ets2mp and also atsmp. All what I get is "Cannot validate game version"... the Launcher found the path allready from itself. I tried many Option to run the $%&$§ MP.

I uninstalled the older Version of ets2mp, restart the Computer, checked for the firewall "which was allready turned off" but still... I cannot get into the MP.

I'm sorry for not using the $%&§ search bar on the the right-upper Corner. I did but all what i found was a thread which was written "as answer" download the new launcher. what i allready did.

If you don't mind... help me out.

yours

SourCrowd (GER)

spacer.png

9 answers to this question

the cannot validate issues is caused by your firewall (game can't check the server because connection is being blocked)

disable the firewall or allow the connection also if you have 3rth party program that control it

I allready disabled every single Firwalls, which exist like "Kaspersky".

Moved to help section, 

Is the problem solved ?

Nope.

Let me tell you this... i've been caused this problem when im Using Windows 10... when i use Windows 7, it works. But for a few days Windows 7 won't start anymore because of Graphiccard.

Windows 10 has no problem with the Graphic Card.

spacer.png