Is it safe to log off on highway parking spots?

Fogged

Question

Subj. Sometimes, when I don't have time to finish delivery or come to a town, I log off on highway parking spots (like near gas stations). Looks like it is collision zone, so there is a chance I could log in when there is someone already in that spot?

Another question: are collisions 100% synced? Sometimes I see people crashing into me when overtaking and it doesn't seem like they notice the accident. Does that mean there is no collision for them because on their screen I'm too far away? Usually these players have relatively high ping like > 200

4 answers to this question

loggin' off at a gaz station is not safe at all, cause some1 else might park exactly where u did and when u log in u'll throw him away :D.

Ok, this is what I was afraid.

wat u can do is log in at server2 and get to a safe zone and relog to server1.

Sounds like a decent solution. So either EU#2 or offline. Thanks,

For the 2nd question , some ppl just ignor the collision, they  r synced if i'm not wrong

Well, the problem is, their trucks don't even change course like they should in case of colliding with another truck. Or it's just a  funny game physics?

Those small gas stations i would never log out at (safer to park on the side of the road just before or after)

The larger ones are safer and less likely, Idlers like to park on the right side (dedicated road) of the gas station near the exit part of it.

I'm currently parallel parked in front of the doors of the gas station 100% out of the way of other drivers and under the protection of the gas stations roof part (not really)

The other safe area are the Rest area only stops. Usually Idlers park near the road (ive parked between the lights on the raised curb)

Other words Get creative when you park in a collision area as long as your not blocking are prob safe.

plIzhZ8.png

• Upvote 1

Signature removed by a wondering ghost

SUS0M9O.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.