I click sign in but >>>

Hey_Wtf

it keeps trying to sign in until it stops and says,cannot sign in,try again later or offline mode

I downloaded the new client earlier and played a game,no issues,left about 1 hour as i was doing things,when i come back MP loads,pick a server I always pick eu2,clicked sign in and it just does not want to know it keeps trying but wont sign me in,i have tried other servers  alll are the same

any help?

Things That Make You Go Hmmmmmdff40m.png

• 3 weeks later...

It looks like the problem with World Of Truck, your dns have the problem. You still can play Multiplayer without sign in you profile into world of truck (choose offline mode).

You might wanna try to use Google DNS, read this page on how to use Google DNS:

https://developers.google.com/speed/public-dns/docs/using

*Use it in your own risk. if you not sure of changing your dns, just wait for 12 hours or a day, your dns will be fixed and world of truck will be accessable from your network.

TERjqBU.png

• 1 year later...

Hi There,

This bug report has expired and will now be closed.

If you still experience this issue, feel free to make a new bug report and we will see what we can do in regards to helping you fixing the issue

Thanks & Happy Trucking!

/Archived

Archived