Ban Time

ServuS

Question

Hello . Today there where some incidents on multiplayer (as always ) , and i made a couple of reports.

Mr Louie G™ |TFM from Support team banned them , but i really do think the ban time is ridiculously short compared to the incidents which are involved .

For example take a look here :

Ban time is for about 2 hours . Are you kidding me ?! That should be at least 24 hours ban .

I posted a couple of screenshots and i leave you one more video too .

http://imgur.com/a/XHMcQ

PS: I didn't know where to post . (sorry if it's the wrong place )

2 answers to this question

Hi

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

As you may know, i am pretty new to the world of In-game administration, so therefore, my ban lengths are low as i am unsure how long some offences should be.

So because of this, i will re-valuate my ban's from today and perhaps increase/decrease some lengths.

The ban lengths vary depending on the admin. 

If you believe some offences are incorrect, may i suggest PM'ing said admin, rather than a public discretion.

Regards

• Upvote 1

> Joined 29 Nov 2014 - 10 Year Anniversary <

History

Previously known as Louie G 

Former Truckers.FM Station Manager & Presenter

Former Apollo Logistics, Atlas Logistics & Nordic LTD Manager

As LouieG said bans duration are at admin discretion. If you think you were unfairly banned or have some others issue you can contact a Community Leader or Project Manager (or simply the admin that banned you via PM), no need for it to be a public thing. Locked.