iggikoc

Question

Can anyone help me please i have a major problem with my ETS2 Singleplayer mods.

When i click to activate late autumn mod or any mod (in singleplayer) the game crashes.

But in multiplayer, winter mod (i didn't tried other mods actually) is working just fine!

Can anyone help.

Thank you!

4 answers to this question

Some Mods only support the current game version. I would look at the mod, and make sure that it is for the 1.22 version of ETS2 (or any other version your using).

Also, Next time, I would put this in the 'Off topic discussion' as this hasn't anything to do with Multiplayer

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Ok thank you.

I slected in betas "NONE - Opt out for all beta programs".

But I had changed to "temporary_1_22 - 1.22.x for incompatibile mods" and it works fine.

Thank you. :)

P.S: Sorry for this witch hasn't anything to do with Multiplayer.(first time i posted anything on forum)

• Upvote 1