Spawning at my home garage at every logon

PartlyGarrett

Question

Hello,

I have noticed that every time I log on, I have been spawning back at my home garage back in Frankfurt. I have also noticed that every time I get on, there are no jobs. I have a temporary fix by resting before I get my jobs back for only the time that I'm logged on. Any ideas? 

PartlyGarrett

An American with some of the worst internet.

4672375803.png

3 answers to this question

This normally happens when you are using a profile that contains DLC's that you don't have. Is it your own profile, or one that you have downloaded from the web or a friend.?

For the no jobs, are you using Quick Jobs or your own truck with the Freight Market. Quick Jobs don't work very well in MP, so I would suggest that you go back to SP, get your own truck, then come back to SP, if that is the case.

If you are using Freight Market, then re-setting your economy should do the trick. Follow the steps from the link here - https://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/26-reset-economy-for-jobs/

Regards.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Go to My Documents > Euro Truck Simulator 2 and find config.cfg file and:
Change uset g_console to 1
Change uset g_developer to 1

Launch ETS2MP and select your MP profile and when you don't have any cargo/job, press the ` button which will open the console and type g_force_economy_reset 1 and press ENTER. Then go back to profile screen and select the profile again and a message saying "Game Change detected" should appear which means it worked. Now once you're in, you want to open the console again and type in g_force_economy_reset 0. After that, just play and your jobs should be reset. If it occurs again, just complete the whole process again.