Can't download ETS2MP

ANTRANS Bartus

Question

Hey, I wanted to do reinstall ETS2 and ETS2MP. I downloaded ETS2 Singleplayer and Multiplayer. Everything's all right. Then i had to download update for Multiplayer and i can't do it. 6,6mb/15,5mb stopped downloading. I tried to download it from another browser but it still doesn;t work. I found topic with this problem on forum: https://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/22026-b%C5%82%C4%85d-podczas-pobierania/

It's solved topic and in last post Wexu said that: // Rozwiązaniem jest pobranie z innego hostingu // - it means that i have to download ets2mp from another hosting.

bladpng_snnxhpw.png

6 answers to this question

I logged in to my account in ETS2 steam MP site to play multi ETS2 but even though I have no account opening my account, I have found ETS2MP connection with this steam account. If you have any problems with registration, please create a support request he be writing output

How do I fix what's wrong

^

For the account problems try sending in a support ticket and they should be able to help.

Edited by SprinterFS
Added response mark because this is a response to the question above.

If what I said was helpful or you liked it, please press the vote up button :)  

OnlyVolvoDriver.gifteam_team-veteran2.png