FPS Problem

Question

Hello guys. I have a problem. I think i have good pc..

Asus GTX 970

8gb ram 2133mhz

i5 4440

So, when i got to Amsterdam, or rotterdam,  my fps just go down, mean 60 fps to 20, 15...  I watched many videos, and no1 have this problem.

(EDIT: i have this settings now in nvidia control panel : http://imgur.com/a/iyPKc )

What Should i do?

Thanks Guys.

Mil. 

6 answers to this question

Hello,

As PursuitGamer6 has said, NEVER disable your ant-virus, seeing as you are online and using the internet whilst playing ETS2MP. 

Your computer is really good but I'm afraid you are always going to get lag in the Rotterdam and Amsterdam area since there is so much the game needs to do to load the players and particles etc. I'm not too sure but when the 64-bit version is released, this might be improved, since the game will be using more RAM, but as I say, I'm not too sure. Staff can possibly confirm this.

There are some ways which could slightly increase your FPS. I would recommend pressing F11 which turns off names and if you have them on or not, profile pictures. You can also turn off cabin accessories (If you have the DLC) which seems to also improve the loading time of spawning trucks. 

To access the profile pictures and cabin accessories settings - Press TAB > Right-Click with your mouse to activate the mouse cursor > Then at the bottom of the TAB menu, click the button that says 'Settings'. From there, you may also find some other settings that you could turn off to possibly improve your FPS in-game.

Hope this helps.

^ it can also be caused by the game having to load the dash displays (can be changed by lowering your graphics). Also try disabling other people's cabin accessories. Tab -> settings> Untick option "Load cabin acessories"

If what I said was helpful or you liked it, please press the vote up button :)  

OnlyVolvoDriver.gifteam_team-veteran2.png