Other Icon Players

JanosikPD_Slovak

Question

6 answers to this question

Hello,

It seems your game may not have installed correctly. You can try uninstalling it, then reinstaling it again.

Go to Start > Computer > Your Local Disk > Program Files (x86) > Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer > Run the file 'unins000'. This will uninstall ETS2MP.

If it's easier for you, you can also go to Control Panel > Under the Programs tab, Uninstall a program  > Then find Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer and uninstall it.

When you have uninstalled ETS2MP, go to Start > Documents > ETS2MP. Delete this file.

Then go back to ets2mp.com and install ETS2MP again as usual.

Hope this helps! 

Hi.Can you try down step?

Go to Steam library > Euro Truck Simulator 2 > Right click > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of game cache

Hi there,

Try and remove all of ETS2MP before reinstalling it, to do this go to Programg and Features and click on uninstall ETS2MP. TheThen make sure that it has uninstalled correctly by seeing if this folder is no longer there C:\Program Files (x86)\Euro Truck Simulator 2 Multiplayer

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond