Not getting tired

SVrider

Question

I just started playing ETS2mp yesterday. When i started playing i wasn't getting tired but i could still sleep but now today im still not getting tired and i cant sleep in rest area. Is there a way to fix this or is it normal?

6 answers to this question

Make sure your game settings show a tick next to the 'fatigue simulation' option. If this is checked and it still does the same it is probably your game transitioning from singleplayer to multiplayer if you have been switching between the two, try to stick with just multiplayer for a while. Let me know if this sorts it?

AddFriend.png

Make sure your game settings show a tick next to the 'fatigue simulation' option. If this is checked and it still does the same it is probably your game transitioning from singleplayer to multiplayer if you have been switching between the two, try to stick with just multiplayer for a while. Let me know if this sorts it?

I do have simulation turned on and i have only been playing multiplayer but it still wont work. The profile i am using i started in single player to build up some cash then moved on to MP, Maybe that has something to do with it? I tried turning off fatigue simulation then restarted the game and turned it back on and it let me sleep a couple times but thats it.

Hi there, as far as I know, fatigue simulation is disabled in Multiplayer or it is very very slow. This is because when you sleep in MP no time will pass, it just says your sleeping and you go to the same time you went to sleep.

Kind Regards,

El1teZombiezHD

[TruckersMP Retired Team Member (Ex-Game Moderator)]

If you are replying to me, please @mention me (@El1teZombiezHD ) or quote my message otherwise I may not respond

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.