Change Steam accout

sawnnd

Question

4 answers to this question

Not quite sure what you mean here. 

Are you saying the account you currently have that is connected to your ETS2MP account. I don't think that's possible. Each account is hard patched to that account only. 

I believe if you make a new Account. You need to make a new Steam, then ETS2MP Profile. 

Your Steam Account is linked to your ETS2MP Account, so without creating anew account, you cannot change it.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

You will have to check that out with Steam Support forums if you can use the same email and address with your new Steam account. 

If you want your names to match, go to ETS2MP.com and click on "Edit Account" at top right of page. 

Otherwise, I don't really know what are you specifically talking about - can you please make it clearer just in case?