Can't download client

Marcelinio957

Question

17 answers to this question

The disk that you are trying to install to may be full, causing the download to crash? Possibly try to install to another disk, but not exactly sure.

Btw, you don't need 2 threads open on the same topic.

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion

Hi mate,

Here's the ZippyShare link. I hope it works and we can see you on the roads :)

PS: And this is my 200th post on the forum :)

200 post, gratz ^^. Link works, thank u so much.  Now i'm downloading winter mod in instalator. It's shame, because it only downloads 50kb/s, but i hope it is worth to wait. Thank u all guys for help. See u on roads ! :D

Then I would suggest maybe sending in a Support Ticket, and one fo the Support Team can help you. SARAJ has posted many different options, and if it still not working, then someone from Support can take a closer look. Send in a ticket here - http://ets2mp.com/support/index.php?a=add

High End Transport, Driver | WoTRDB, Support and Translator | Freelance Virtual Photographer                                          

KVVcvfk.jpg

Excellence In Motion