um, i need this thing explained @FCT | Aragon

Juxa

Question

So eventually after being semi AFK in the game, found out that i was kicked  by FCT | Aragon with a reason as Profanity.

I actually demand his explanation for the kick.

As far as i know, the nickname i use is neutral and is not an offensive word. moreover, i have said nothing in the chat, so in my opinion, this kick does not have a reason behind it.

Screenshot attached. 

----

small edit

profanity
noun: profanity
blasphemous or obscene language.
"an outburst of profanity"
synonyms: oath, swear word, expletive, curse, obscenity, four-letter word, dirty word, execration, imprecation; More
a swear word; an oath.
irreligious or irreverent behaviour.
synonyms: idolatry, sacrilege, irreligiousness, ungodliness, impiety, unholiness, profaneness, blasphemy, irreverence, disrespectfulness, disrespect

Nothing from listed above matches the case. except the " four-letter " word, because my name has only 4 letters. duh. still waiting for the answer 

post-65981-0-30958600-1450564494_thumb.j

5 answers to this question

So as i understood from your quote, they can do it without a valid reason? that would be power abuse on their side, as there must be at least some kind of rule breaking for a ban and a reason for the kick. 

I'd like to hear what the person who's done it has to say about it and hopefully previous two replies are right about the mistype :) just wondering :)