Recordings from the game broken

Axilz

Question

Few days ago all my recording in both OBS and AMD Gaming Evolved were perfectly fine.
But right now all my replays are totally bugged/broken like here: 
https://gyazo.com/3e90e93179437cb8cd4426f14c953d62 either I see random photo of a car or I just have black screen. Note: recording other games works perfectly. I also tried to reinstall the game twice already. I would really, really appreciate the solution!
Also wanna say sorry if it's a wrong place to do it, I couldn't find better!

4 answers to this question

Are you talking about something that's happened in MP or SP by the way? 

It's something to do with your game since you say that other games work fine. 

But first, you want to try and solve the issue from within ETS2 first. You can try reducing or turning off the scaling, lowering down the resolution/quality of the game before you move on to your recording software. Check both OpenGL and DirectX modes and try and avoid running 64-bit mode. 

If you can find a solution, congratulations, if you can't find it yet, post it below and I'll try and figure out your next step. 

Big thanks to both of you guys! I totally forgot about trying either DirectX or OpenGL.

So I opened it as DirectX and the recordings are totally normal right away! 

And the issue was for both Single and Multi player.

I owe you guys, really important for me, since I need the footage for my youtube channel! Thank you, thank you!