Option to disable players on map

xhavefunx

Suggestion NameOption to disable players on map
Suggestion Description:

I think it's a good option for nubs who don't look out of traffic. But it takes away realism for other people. Please create an option to disable this.

Any example images
Why should it be added?:

Some people play with realistic purposes. This takes the realism away. Please give us the option to disable players showing on our navigation screen

• Upvote 4

Could you describe this suggestion more precisely?

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.” ― Garrison Keillor

“Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton

^Ah, okay then :D New update is downloading so slow, didn't have opportunity to play yet :/

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.” ― Garrison Keillor

“Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton

Then it'll be fine, sorry for inconvenience :(

Like i sad earlier

This thing kills in game an important part of game play, now you dont need to check whos going on main road, who you need to give way, now you dont need to be ware that there is another truck near you.

Now you dont need to think just push throttle on 100% and dont look for anything, cause you see all players on map.

Im totally for it.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.