Time zones in game

whiskeyo

Suggestion Name: Time zones in game

Suggestion Description: So my suggestion is based on real change of time while travelling, so while crossing e.g. from France to Great Britain, your clock will go one hour back.
Any example images: Sorry, but I don't have any :(
Why should it be added?: To add just a bit of realism, I'm not really sure if it's in game already, because I've just moved from SP and it's wasn't there, but I guess that there is just one time for whole map.

• Upvote 1

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.” ― Garrison Keillor

“Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton

I guess that it doesn't, even though let's assume that you go to London from Rotterdam.

“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

“Anyone who thinks sitting in church can make you a Christian must also think that sitting in a garage can make you a car.” ― Garrison Keillor

“Stupidity isn't punishable by death. If it was, there would be a hell of a population drop.” ― Laurell K. Hamilton

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.