Launcher refuses to remember password

LinkToReality

Mod Version: 0.1.1 r3
Controllers Used:Keyboard
Description of Issue: Every time I log on with the launcher I have to enter mail and password despite ticking the "Remember password" box.
How to reproduce: Restart game, happens 100% of the time (for me).

A friend says he doesn't have this problem but I don't know what would be different between us.

I don't know if this has already been brought up as I can't search this forum, always just returns a page not found, so I'm sorry if it's a repeat.

Are you running the program as administrator? Also what OS are you using.

Works fine for me on windows 7

he is running as administrator cause when you don't run it as then you can not login in and go directly to profile ;)

but what the other user says try to reinstall the mod, don't have seen this yet as a problem

please give us feedback if they problem stays

I have now tried reinstalling the mod but it doesn't seem to change anything.

I even tried to specifically start the mod as Administrator, but the problem remains.

I'm using Windows 8.1

I don't want to make too big of a deal of it, it's not the end of the world to have to re-enter my information each time I start the game (though the non-compatibility with my Swedish keyboard layout makes it a little more annoying).