Bullet point bug? [WEB]

ETS2MP ID: 2089

URL:  N/A look at pic :)

Server Time/ Date: 25-07-2015 10:03PM

How to reproduce: Go to Settings - Edit About Me Page - Add some Text then bullet points and then center allign

Screenshots / Videos:

12bc43c01fe64efc09d44a15d88f39b5.png

Shouldn't the dots follow the text?

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

ETS2MP ID: 2089

URL:  N/A look at pic :)

Server Time/ Date: 25-07-2015 10:03PM

How to reproduce: Go to Settings - Edit About Me Page - Add some Text then bullet points and then center allign

Screenshots / Videos:

12bc43c01fe64efc09d44a15d88f39b5.png

Shouldn't the dots follow the text?

from a typographical point of view, you're doing it wrong, so not really a bug at all.

Actually, I think the issue is that if you do it via the gui editor, it produces the following code:

[LIST][*][center]test[/center][/*][*][center]test[/center][/*][*][center]test[/center][/*][/LIST]

so it constructs an un ordered list which in turn text objects are centered.

In theory what you actually want is

[center][LIST][*]test[/*][*]test[/*][*]test[/*][/LIST][/center]

But this is not permitted. so even if we wanted to fix this, it would have to be a quite major change.

Ok, i'll leave my profile as it is, can you close the thread (Or a mod), i don't know if you can or not tuxy xD

seen as it sounds like more effort than it's worth

Thanks though

No electrons were harmed during the creation, transmission or reading of this posting. However, many were excited and some may have enjoyed the experience

https://discord.gg/jgJ326p

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.