Game puts truck in safe place after I quit the game

DatProJo

Question

Hey Guys!

My game seems to put my truck in a "safe place" Even if I quit the game using the quit button. It will even cancel a load I had

This is an annoying bug/glitch and I am not sure if it is to do with ETS2MP or ETS2

I have tried Re-Installing both ETS2/ ETS2MP. I have also cleared both the documents folder!

Thank you for help

DatProJo

6 answers to this question

Hello;

Go to

C:\Users\User\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles

Click your profile then select the config folder (open in notepad if you have windows)

Make sure uset g_force_economy_reset has 0 next to it so its uset g_force_economy_reset "0"

If not change it and save not save as

Thanks you!

As soon as you mentioned g_force_economy_reset i realized i forgot to change it back to '0'.

Thanks for the help

Hello;

Go to

C:\Users\User\Documents\Euro Truck Simulator 2\profiles

Click your profile then select the config folder (open in notepad if you have windows)

Make sure uset g_force_economy_reset has 0 next to it so its uset g_force_economy_reset "0"

If not change it and save not save as

Before he tries this. We want to see if this happens in single player first. Thank you for this information. :D