i need help!

Dadiles

Question

Hello community!

Yestreday i downloaded ETS2 MP since an half year break and as normal joined the game. I had 40-60 ms. Then i drove around Bratislava and every player's truck i met had a soo laggy driving, so i crashed many times because of his lag. I looked at their ms and they had only 70 ms... Can someone tell me what's wrong with this lag?

Have a nice day!

Dadiles

5 answers to this question

If this is not already fixed, you can try to restart your router/modem.

Some say the world will end in fire / Some say in ice / From what i've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire

But if it had to perish twice / I think i know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / It also grate And wold suffice

Around 2-3, sometimes i meet someone with 500ms....I see laggy trucks even if they're not in a conwoy. PS: Which is the command to use chat..i forgot it :)

Try resetting your router and/or modem and see if that fixed it. As for chat. The key for chat is "y". If it doesn't show up. Press F11 then try "y" again. If it doesn't show up after that. You might be offline.