How do you transfer profile to another computer ?

dunder

Question

Hello fellow truckers.

Bought a new computer and im struggling to transfer my existing profile on my old computer towards my new computer. Tried to copy paste maps but the game doesn't acknowledge them. So everything i try and did at this point isn't helping. It keeps asking me making a new acount. I would really like to continue playing on my existing profile with like over 150 done jobs, you know ?

Hope someone can help me out here...

MVG Dunder !

3 answers to this question

(do this on your old computer) Copy the "Eurotruck Simulator 2" folder which you can find in your documents folder on to a usb/dropbox etc.

(do this on your new computer) Make sure that there is no "Eurotruck Simulator 2" folder in your documents folder. If there is a folder with that name, delete it. (This makes the following action a lot easier).

Now use the usb/dropbox etc and copy the folder from there to your documents folder.

Now everything should work

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!