Can't login to ETS

blueedayz

Question

Hello,

when I try to login it appears a message showing me I used an invalid email or password.

But I can login to the website without any problems as into this forum. Whats the problem?

Anybody here with a similar or the same problem?

Thanks for helping and have a nice friday! :-)

Marco

6 answers to this question

Restart your Internet router (unplug it from power for 10 sec). Try to write the username and password in a notepad -> copy and paste it inside the login screen. 

Some say the world will end in fire / Some say in ice / From what i've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire

But if it had to perish twice / I think i know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / It also grate And wold suffice

Restart your Internet router (unplug it from power for 10 sec). Try to write the username and password in a notepad -> copy and paste it inside the login screen. 

Still doesn't work. What is this?! oO

Edited by Scarface0359
Watch your language ;)

Maybe its because i bought ETS2 with a different account. When I try to register myself again it tells me I need to have ETS2

activated on my account I use to login to ets2mp.com. The problem is I have ETS2 on my new account. Its playable because

I activated the family sharing option. Should I rebuy it on my new account to play it or register a new account here?