Truck 100% damaged in non-collision zone

01X

Question

I was sitting in a non-collision zone while I quickly ran to the restroom after completing a delivery.

When I came back my engine was 100% damaged and I noticed a trailer near me that looked like it had spawned and wrecked.

This forced me to go out and delete my save file because I couldn't afford a 65,000 dollars repair (I am new truck owner)

So basically what happened? how can my truck be 0% damage and then suddenly 100% damage in a non-collision zone?

6 answers to this question

You were probebly at the 'side' of collision and Non-collisionzone. When your truck is in Collision zone, it is giving; collision. Even if the trailer is in the NCZ area.

No this is not correct. I know what you're talking about and that isnt what happened.

I would never sit blocking a entrance or exit to a loading zone.

I was 100% inside of the non-collision zone and I still took 100% damage

What I suspect happened was someone else logged in while I was sitting there and their trailer spawned into my truck somehow.

I suspect that the trailer that went flying, when it was spawning, it was given a collision value and even if you're a non collision, because it's not a non-collision at the moment of spawn, this could have caused it. That being said, the trailer would then become a non-collision object very quickly after spawn but in that fraction of a second that it's not when it's spawning, that could have caused the damage.

This is just a theory though.

Due to the fact that the MP is still in alpha version, and being a multiplayer mod in which there are thousands of players from different countries, regions, continents, some players with high end PC and internet, some with a low internet bandwidth, some with high ping and latency, from time to time some synchronization delays and weird stuff may come.

What happen to you it's 1 in 100000 chance. As an advice you may save the game from time to time.

Some say the world will end in fire / Some say in ice / From what i've tasted of desire / I hold with those who favor fire

But if it had to perish twice / I think i know enough of hate / To say that for destruction ice / It also grate And wold suffice