Macosx Support

iHedG

uggestion Name: Linux Support
Suggestion Description: Currently, ETS2MP is only supported on Windows-computers running the Steam-edition of ETS2. Steam has also published a Mac & Linux client for ETS2, but this mod is not supported on Macosx. A pity...

Any example images: Not available
Why should it be added?: This mod would also make the Multiplayer-servers available for Linux & MAc users, whilst they now would be forced to install Windows to be able to go Multiplayer... Someone games and mods use perl script for injection own library in Mac/Linux, aren't you?

There has been a statement that so far there is no mp neither for Linux or for OSX planned in the alpha stage.

And I doubt that the early beta will support Linux or OSX

"Just because others break rules, does not grant you the permission to break the rules as well"

Please drive respectful on the servers. Thank you!

go take a look there : 

http://forum.ets2mp.com/index.php?/topic/1824-linux-support/?p=13984 

This has already been suggested, the devs will include a 64bit (windows) version before supporting Mac and Lunix. So it will sure not come before the beta stage.

If you really want to play on mac or on linux, there is a load of way to do it, just search on google.

76561198078663503.png

Like my post if you found my answer helpful and useful  :D 
Sorry for my English level, if I made a mistake, please send me a private message with the correction I should make.
Thank you   :)